Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sell-Outs and Winners

Thank you to everyone who entered to win the $25 Walmart giftcard on my Olay Total Effects post.  I was very excited to have gathered a few more readers of my F&F4Kids blog and Facebook page!  It's been kind of fun trying to build them both up, and I admit I'm a little behind in my posting.  But it'll come...

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that the winner of the gift card is Livivua Chandler!

Congratulations!  Your gift card went into the mail yesterday.

I am hoping that there will be more such giveaways in the not-too-distant future, and I hope none of you are judging me too harshly for it.  I just happen to like free stuff, and I just happen to like when more people come to my blog and do my bidding so they can get extra entries to win something.  :-)  I call it "pimping" myself out.  I know it reeks of sellout, but you know what?  It's my blog and I don't actually care.  If it makes someone happy, including the drawing winner, me, and the vendor that sent me the free stuff, it's really win/win/win all the way through!  I'm also just a teensy bit flattered that someone deems my readership strong enough to want to use me by asking me to review something.  It's like someone coming up to me and telling me I'm pretty.  They can do it until the cows come home, and I'll blush and bask in it all the same every time.  That kind of stuff never gets old! 

Of course I'll be even happier when someone wants me to review, say, a car.  Or a timeshare-free vacation somewhere for 3.  Or, uh, money.  Hehe.  You get the picture...  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you get a chance to review a tropical island just promise to take me with you :)